Are pets allowed?
No, pets are not allowed. Not even small breeds. Nearby, however, there are shelters & kennels for pets.
Is half board or bed and breakfast available?
No: the offer is formula All Inclusive.
What does the formula All Inclusive include?
- Sumptuous buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Draft soft drinks, beer and alcoholic beverages (selected) from 10 a.m. 23 p.m.
- “Acqua Bar” free service 24/24 in all room buildings
- Snacks, home-made ice cream, fruit in selected hours
- Sunbeds, umbrellas, beach & pool towels are not reservable
- Daily Sport programs
- Tennis court (daytime), football, bowling, beach volleyball, gymnastics/aerobics…
- Innovative pool area: 4 large fresh water swimming pools on different levels, 1 swimming pool for children (40 cm in height), sun loungers, whirlpool baths…
- Daily Program in the mini club for children aged from 3 to 12
- Special kids: separate swimming pools with slides, a well equipped fun playground
- Evening program of entertainment
- Fitness Room and entrance in wetted Area (sauna, bio sauna, hammam) on reservation
- Wi-Fi in the common areas and in each room
- Unattended indoor parking
Is there a shuttle service to get to the beach?
As the property is built within a protected nature park, there is no shuttle service from/to and from the beach/rooms.
It is possible to book transfers to/from the station or the airport?
Yes: on request we organize transfer. For info and reservations please write to email@example.com
How far away is the beach from the property?
The maximum distance of the rooms from the service center is about 300 m, and the service center to the beach of about 400 m.
Are the use of bicycles allowed within the property?
No, for safety reasons it is not possible to circular with mopeds or bikes.
Do the restaurants serve Celiac menus?
Yes: Starting from breakfast to dinner you can choose various ready – made meals in single portions all certified to the most rigorous techniques of gluten free. Moreover, to avoid any risk of contamination, all products are in the innovative packaging “Bake Off”, which you may directly place in the oven by yourselves.
Are there child meals?
Yes, at the main restaurant there is a special area dedicated to children with a kids buffet.
Is there a babies room with cooking facilities?
We do not have a baby feeding room, but, our restaurant and bar staff will be more than happy to take care of your needs.
At what time can we check-in?
Arrival time in the hotel is from 4 p.m. onwards.
Is it possible to reserve sun-beds and umbrellas?
At the beach or at the pool area it is not permitted to book beach umbrellas, sun-beds and deck chairs.
Is there an additional fee for tourist tax? What is the expected fee?
Yes true: it’s a municipal tax, payable on site – In 2014 a fee of € 1.30 per adult, per day, for a maximum of 7 days was applied by the local municipal. This amount may differ according to the local municipal decision.
Is It permitted to bring personal camping cots and position them in the room?
No. It’s no t possible to bring cots, but these can be requested directly upon your booking process . You can also request bed rails for children safety.
Do the rooms have balconies or a terrace?
All the rooms have an area reserved with deck chairs. Rooms on ground floor have an outside patio, Rooms on the first floor have a balcony.
Are there rooms with a kitchenette or mini-apartments?
No. As the resort offers All Inclusive formula.